Last modified: May 2018
Please read it carefully. It contains important information about the processing of your personal data and your rights under applicable laws.
You declare that the data you provide us, now or in the future, are correct and truthful and you agree to inform us of any changes to them. In the event of providing personal data of third parties, you undertake to obtain the prior consent of those concerned and to inform them of the contents of this policy.
In general, the fields on our forms that are marked as mandatory must be completed in order to process your requests.
1. Who os responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected on this website is:
Responsible: ARIMUNANI, S.L.
Postal address: Camí Son Sales, 07141 Marratxí (Illes Balears).
Telephone: 673 966 289
Contact Data Protection Delegate: Xavi Marroco
2. What will we treat your data for? The data of our users will be treated for the management of the relationship with them, the attention to their requests and consultations, the administration and management of the security of the web and the fulfillment of our legal obligations. Such data will also be processed for analytical purposes and to improve the quality of our services.
3. How long will we keep your data? In general, we keep your data for the duration of your relationship with us and in any case for the periods provided for in the applicable legal provisions and for the time necessary to meet any liabilities arising from the processing. We will cancel your data when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which they were collected. The information related to navigation will be cancelled once the web connection has ended and the statistics have been carried out.
4. To whom can we communicate your data? Your data will only be communicated to third parties by legal obligation, with your consent or when your request implies such communication.
5. Legal basis for processing. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the management of the legal relationship with our users, the fulfillment of our legal obligations, as well as our legitimate interest in managing the security and quality of the website.
6. What are your rights? You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access it. You may also request that your data be corrected if they are inaccurate or to have incomplete data completed, as well as to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data. In such a case, we will only process the data concerned for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims or for the protection of the rights of other persons. Under certain conditions and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons that override your interests or rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims. You may also, under certain conditions, request the portability of your data to be transferred to another data controller.
You may revoke the consent you have given for certain purposes, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, and file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To exercise your rights, you must send us a request accompanied by a copy of your national identity card or other valid document that identifies you by mail or e-mail to the addresses indicated in the section Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
You can obtain more information about your rights and how to exercise them on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency at https://www.aepd.es/.