I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of the Law 34/ 2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided on the holder of this Web:
– Holder of the Web: ARIMUNANI, S.L. (hereinafter, COLEGIO ARIMUNANI).
– Registered office: Camí Son Sales, 07141 Marratxí (Illes Balears).
– Tax Identification Number: B5784689
– Registry data: Entity registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 2549, Book 0, Folio 178, Page PM-72586, Inscription 1.
– Educational center authorized by the Ministry of Education and Universities of the CAIB.
In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available to users to address their requests, questions or complaints:
– Telephone: 673 966 289
– Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. This website provides information about COLEGIO ARIMUNANI. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set forth below, for which you are advised to read this section carefully before beginning your navigation.
2. Obligations of the Users. Users agree to use this website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these conditions and in a manner that does not cause damage to the rights or interests of COLEGIO ARIMUNANI or third parties. By way of example and in no way limiting or excluding, the User also agrees to:
– Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
– Not to attempt to access, modify, manipulate and, if applicable, use the accounts of other Users;
– Not to use the data published on the Web for sending unsolicited communications (spam).
– Not to introduce or disseminate on the web false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content so as to mislead the recipients of the information, nor disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, advocacy of terrorism or violate human rights or minors;
– Not to carry out actions that involve or involve a violation of intellectual property rights COLEGIO ARIMUNANI or third parties;
– Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of COLEGIO ARIMUNANI, its suppliers or third parties;
– Not to introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
– Not to remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of this website.
3. Exclusion of liability. This Web is provided “as is” and its use is at the User’s own risk, therefore, neither COLEGIO ARIMUNANI, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages of any nature, direct or otherwise, arising from the use of the Web, expressly excluding COLEGIO ARIMUNANI, to the full extent provided by law, any kind of warranties, whether express or implied.
COLEGIO ARIMUNANI does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
COLEGIO ARIMUNANI is not responsible for possible damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections caused by reasons beyond its control; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing center, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems; nor for any other alteration that may be produced in the Web. Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, Trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, COLEGIO ARIMUNANI will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond its control.
Neither shall it be liable for damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Web, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this website provided by the users themselves or other third parties. COLEGIO ARIMUNANI does not assume any obligation or responsibility for those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. In no case shall COLEGIO ARIMUNANI assume any responsibility for the contents of the links belonging to an external website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity and legality of any material or information contained in the head of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Denial of access. COLEGIO ARIMUNANI reserves the right to deny access to the Website to those Users who do not comply with the present conditions; in case of unforeseen technical or security problems; or in compliance with a requirement and/or a police, judicial or administrative order. This cancellation will be made at the sole discretion of COLEGIO ARIMUNANI and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
7. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents on which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Web, the domain name, its source code, design and navigation structure and elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software, or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, etc.. ) are owned by COLEGIO ARIMUNANI, who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of COLEGIO ARIMUNANI or, if applicable, of the third parties that hold the intellectual property rights or copyright on the contents affected, are expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the web user may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorization of the owner of this website, intend to establish a link to it, will have to ensure that only allows access to this website or service but does not reproduce its contents and services.
8 Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of the present conditions of use is declared null and void, it will only affect this provision or that part that has been so declared, with the rest of the conditions remaining in force and such provision, or the affected part, being considered as not being in force.
9. Acceptance. Access to and use of the Web necessarily implies that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights recognized to consumers by the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website shall be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict of law rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the competent Courts and Tribunals attending in the domicile of COLEGIO ARIMUNANI, expressly waiving the users to their own jurisdiction if they have it.
Version 1.0 – November 2016